Calls system going down and up constantly

2000nesman

nesman
Is it just me or is the calls system going offline and online constantly for anyone else? I get about 4 notifications of this a day and I don't think it's my end cutting out.
1709906359453.png

I have no idea where to post this either so move the thread as needed.

2000nesman

nesman
Maybe that's it then. It only started happening recently which is what caught me off guard.

jtwalker

Premium Subscriber
Maybe something did change on Broadastify side.

SDR-trunk has a switch to "send periodic keep-alive" messages which I thought prevented getting this notification during slow periods. But my switch is set and I have been getting these notices overnight past few nights.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Maybe something did change on Broadastify side.

SDR-trunk has a switch to "send periodic keep-alive" messages which I thought prevented getting this notification during slow periods. But my switch is set and I have been getting these notices overnight past few nights.
Yeah, we eliminated that, because we had SDRTrunk systems that were sending the periodic keep alives, but were never sending any calls for days at a time 😏

You can increase your notification timeframe from 2 hours up to 12 hours... just go to calls->manage->manage node

Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 10.37.51 AM.png

louisik1

Feed Provider
I'm a broadcaster and my feeds over the last few days have gone on 'disconnect/reconnect' spurts. Seems to be one going on right now. The feeds are on audio3. and audio9.

pkrawetz

Premium Subscriber
I've noticed this too. I ended up sending a message to the feed owner and both were fixed.