callsign: WQED616

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlthse

Davis county has listed wqed616 as located at the layton police dept, if my research is correct, however i am having a problem with trying to find its control frequency as listed in the fcc register, is there any help available in my monitoring group...i think this is a trick question, i only live a couple miles away and should be able to pick up there traffic with easy. Are they even using these freqs...

DickH

Davis county has listed wqed616 as located at the layton police dept, if my research is correct, however i am having a problem with trying to find its control frequency as listed in the fcc register, is there any help available in my monitoring group...i think this is a trick question, i only live a couple miles away and should be able to pick up there traffic with easy. Are they even using these freqs...

That callsign lists 13 freqs. As far as I know, the FCC does not assign or list control channels. Those are determined by the system administrator.
License Search - Advanced License Search

mrlthse

yep, But...

O.K. then... I agree there is a stack of freqs listed, However they are not being used , or are they.
and if so who is using then and or for what reason. So, what's the meaning. let's try to find out what is going on...

Status
Not open for further replies.