Cambridge, Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynasty

Hi I'm a newbie so if u can help great:)
I have an online scanner, just wondering if someone can direct me to the Cambridge frequency thingy. I think it's gonna be Waterloo regional police.
Thanks, Dyna

rc1990

Is anyone unable to listen to Waterloo/Cambridge/Kitchner EMS/Fire and PD feed at Live air traffic control waterloo airport. Photos and discussion forum I was able to monitor it up until 2 or 3 days ago. I get the message in Winamp that the file is not found. And I pasted the correct URL in Winamp. Is it my computer or the website is ecperiencing technical difficulties. I am able to listen Toronto Police and Miami Dada Fire Rescue on Winamp but pasting the URLs .

Please advise.

nova1010

Is anyone unable to listen to Waterloo/Cambridge/Kitchner EMS/Fire and PD feed at Live air traffic control waterloo airport. Photos and discussion forum I was able to monitor it up until 2 or 3 days ago. I get the message in Winamp that the file is not found. And I pasted the correct URL in Winamp. Is it my computer or the website is ecperiencing technical difficulties. I am able to listen Toronto Police and Miami Dada Fire Rescue on Winamp but pasting the URLs .

Please advise.

Working fine here listening to Cambridge Div 2 and 3 right now through winamp.

http://cykf.net/Liveatc/ATC/police.m3u try opening it with Windows media player.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.