camden city tgids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny6569

Has anyone else in here ever heard anyone talking on any of there other tgids ? all i ever hear camden police talking on is about 4 different tgids thats it, like the police 1 disp and police 2 and police 3 and police 4 tgid they have, all the other ones they have i have never heard them use any yet, does anyone know if there using pro voice on all these other tgids or what ? how does the pro voice work anyways ? can they shut it off and on or is it always on ? anyone know ? thanks Danny...

ampulman

I don't spend too much time listening to Camden; mostly when I'm parked in the Cherry Hill Penney parking lot, waiting for the wife.

I have programmed most of the TGs, but listen in SEARCH mode. Have picked up stake out/tactical type transmissions on TG 308, 530, 562, 539.

Just came across your post on Philly PD TGs. Don't really pick up Philly that well, but have heard a few brief transmissions.

Amp

Last edited:

Danny6569

camden city

The first one you posted the 308 one it says is for narcotics in here ive had that one, but the other 3 you posted i never had yet so ill give them a try and see if i can hear anything else, thanks Danny...

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
My Camden city feed scans all listed talk groups but like you mentioned most activity is on the 4 primary patrol channels. I do hear activity on the vice channel that is patched to the NJSP system occasionally and the traffic units use the traffic tac channels when a concert or event is going on. In the daytime you may hear other activity not heard in the evening such as school police and public works/utilities. It is a city system with other users besides police.

As for as the pro-voice or encrypted channels I have not logged many hits on them at all. Perhaps the encrypted channels are for future use. I search the system regularly for unusual activity but never find much but the usual daily Camden city grind.

Danny6569

camden city

I did a search and store yesterday on my 396 xt for camden, and i found another tgid being 04-120 whatever its for i dont know yet, but i dont see it posted in rr, if anyone wants to put in.

Status
Not open for further replies.