Camden County NJ Live Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

lesh12

I have started this feed again from all of the emails i have got over the last few weeks.
I have changed programs to Proscan. You can download their client software for free.

www.proscan.org

Pro92
BCD396T
BC780XLT
BCD996T
PSR600

MilAirNJ

Awesome Feed!!

This is an awesome feed! Have been looking for one of that area for awhile! Please keep it up:):) Great display and audio:)

J

RedPenguin

Thanks Again

Thanks Again for providing this feed, I really want(ed) to listen to it. I wish to hear Camden because it's close to Philadelphia and I've heard from many places that it's supposed to be the worst crime city in the US.

Please try to keep it going if you can. I think all online scanners are a true treasure. I use them for people to find out if they think they should buy a scanner or not. It's like "hear what it will be like before you buy."

ermin

Thanks for the feed. My Mom lives in Clementon and she has a Pro82. I enjoy listening when I'm visiting.

Ermin

I have started this feed again from all of the emails i have got over the last few weeks.
I have changed programs to Proscan. You can download their client software for free.

www.proscan.org

Pro92
BCD396T
BC780XLT
BCD996T
PSR600

lesh12

Thanks for all of the great comments. Camden is the worst crime city in the US.
I was thinking of putting the New Jersey State Police Troop A on this feed.
What does everyone think?????

PRO92
BCD396T
BC780XLT
BCD996T
PSR600

RedPenguin

Just install ProScan

Just go to ProScan's website and install ProScan client and wait for the server list to show up and connect to lesh.gotdns.com.

I'm not too sure of adding more because it seems so busy right now, but I don't know how active and interesting NJSP are, so maybe you should do it. I live in PA and PSP never really does anything interesting over the radio, at least in Cambria and surrounding counties.

Anyone else know more about NJ/NJSP, care to give an opinion?

emoney

I have already downloaded everything i needed. Just did to 5 minutes ago. I just dont know how to work it. Never used anything like this before. An i suppose to use the server ip address or proxy ip?

RedPenguin

I have already downloaded everything i needed. Just did to 5 minutes ago. I just dont know how to work it. Never used anything like this before. An i suppose to use the server ip address or proxy ip?

Once I see lesh.gotdns.com, I just double click it, and then lesh12's feed starts coming in.

kenisned

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for all of the great comments. Camden is the worst crime city in the US.
I was thinking of putting the New Jersey State Police Troop A on this feed.
What does everyone think?????

PRO92
BCD396T
BC780XLT
BCD996T
PSR600

I vote no. Some feeds have too much on them, and you can't follow anything. If you do, just be selective about the talkgroups. For instance, don't put in the road patrols.

emoney

I figured it out thankyou. It works great. The only thing i wish i could do is if i hear a certain talkgroup or frequency, i could pause it. Other then that it works great. Keep up the good work!!!

RedPenguin

lesh12, is your feed just temporarily down or something? I can't seem to connect for some reason or even ping.

RedPenguin

Extra Channels

Out of curiosity lesh12, do you block the Vice and other similar channels on the Camden City TRS? I wasn't sure if you block them or if they are just hardly used.

lesh12

Out of curiosity lesh12, do you block the Vice and other similar channels on the Camden City TRS? I wasn't sure if you block them or if they are just hardly used.

All of the channels are open, I don't block any channels. Camden City Vice is used but, not as much as you would think. Some of the channels are provoice so they are unmonitorable.

Mike

PRO92
BCD396T
BC780XLT
BCD996T
PSR600

Last edited:

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Very Nice Feed!!!! I've always wanted one of these! I live on the east end of the county so its nice to hear Cherry Hill and PD Zone 1 and all the other stuff I cant get out here. BTW I vote no on the NJSP stuff. It would be great but that would make the feed way too busy. The only thing would be if you had another scanner that way you could put another feed up that just does NJSP. But keep up the good work!!

BTW just out of curiosity, can you pick up any Gloucester County stuff out in Cherry Hill?

lesh12

BTW just out of curiosity, can you pick up any Gloucester County stuff out in Cherry Hill?

Yes I pickup most of glouster county. Execpt for the far south east of the county.
It's the same in our county, I barely pick up winslow. As far as the state police go,
i'am just going to add the state police task force for camden city. There are only
a few tgid for the task force, so it will only scan those tg.

Mike

PRO92
BCD396T
BC780XLT
BCD996T
PSR600

Last edited:

RedPenguin

Wow

Thanks again, you know, I always thought NYC was the major stuff, because I'm finding out lately that NJ has some ruff stuff.

Obviously I knew Camden would have some stuff being rated the worst crime city over and over for a while, but Atlantic City has some stuff going on.

Just yesterday, I heard of a juvi assaulting an elderly woman and a guy supposedly being robbed by two guys with automatic weapons.

I can't speak for Camden, never been there, but I can somewhat think of Atlantic City, and yes, I've been off the boardwalk before on Pacific and Atlantic aves, but I musta been at the good parts or something, LoL.

Don't get me wrong, Atlantic City is a beautiful city but the area behind the boardwalk looks WAY different then the boardwalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.