cameron pass colorado highway 14 MVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffreyinberthoud

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I was heading back from North park and a wonderful time of viewing fall colors when I heard Jackson county dispatch a Motorcycle accident
on the Larimer county side of the pass .

I was quite surprised when I was passed by a Albany WY EMS bus en route to scene. I was even further surprised when I heard this rig come up on the wyolink tower

85 South CheyenneLaramie154.07000c

using the following TG

6383 DET 2Troop DET Dispatch 2

They were talking to Cheyenne dispatch Im assuming that all they could hear . I was surprised that the tower could reach that far or
could it have been some link somehow?

Anyone else hear this call?
My wife took a pic of the greely chopper on the highway as well

Last edited:

snosneb

Think I now who

My father-in-law crashed his motorcycle on cameron pass 9/24 around 3 in the afternoon and was air lifted to MCR and is currently in intensive care. This has to be the scene of the accident, do you have any more information or photos?

jeffreyinberthoud

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
cameron pass

I'm very sorry to hear that I will pray for your father in laws recovery yes that sounds about right time wise
No other info at all heard the call and such on scanner , obviously I passed before copter left..

My father-in-law crashed his motorcycle on Cameron pass 9/24 around 3 in the afternoon and was air lifted to MCR and is currently in intensive care. This has to be the scene of the accident, do you have any more information or photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.