can any one help??

Status
Not open for further replies.

REVREID

i have a home patrol. i have the latest data base version,and the latest firmware update. every 2-3 weeks-winston salem /forsyth will dissappear. then in a week or so,will reappear. i checked the freqs. on the scanner,with those on radio reference-all the same-all there. does anyone have a clue.? this is my favorite departments,and it gets irritating after a while. any help will be so much appreciated. thanks

ecps92

Sounds like (IMHO) not ALL of the Control Channels are being loaded (and/or) Not listed in the RRDB

You might want to SEARCH and see what Control Channels you can find manually

i have a home patrol. i have the latest data base version,and the latest firmware update. every 2-3 weeks-winston salem /forsyth will dissappear. then in a week or so,will reappear. i checked the freqs. on the scanner,with those on radio reference-all the same-all there. does anyone have a clue.? this is my favorite departments,and it gets irritating after a while. any help will be so much appreciated. thanks

REVREID

thanks to all

thanks for all the advice. i dont know how to check a home patrol manually. if any one knows, or any one in forsyth county know all the control channels,perhaps they could help radio reference upate the list. again,thanks,and,yes jake,i agree,it is weird-l o l

wtp

on a whim

load in all the freqs. the database is only as good as we make it. and if an engineer changes a voice freq to a cc all is lost. the county next to me has done this twice now. so load 'em if you got 'em. it does not hurt to have too many, but if you miss just one...all is lost.
if not then it is time to go hunting !
and after re-reading you post this is what happened. the cc was changed and you got nothing and rotated back and you are good for a little while.
ecps92 i give you due credit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.