Can Anyone confirm Broomfield PD's Jail Freq?

Status
Not open for further replies.

datainmotion

Premium Subscriber
Just a guess, but if that is the correct frequency, its probably not repeated and thus difficult to hear unless you are within a mile or so. The Detention Transport Unit operates on the DTRS system with Broomfield PD.

greenthumb

Colorado DB Administrator
Database Admin
If it's in the database, it's confirmed (or it should be, anyway). FWIW, I recall working that entry into the database not too long ago and I believe that the submitter mentioned an in-building repeater system that is in use and it couldn't be heard much outside of the property.

jfab

greenthumb said:
If it's in the database, it's confirmed (or it should be, anyway). FWIW, I recall working that entry into the database not too long ago and I believe that the submitter mentioned an in-building repeater system that is in use and it couldn't be heard much outside of the property.
ok! Thanks a lot!

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
Funny I can hear 460.3375 way up here in Greeley. Not crystal clear but enough to be readable.

Not alot of traffic on it then again 99% of the time most Jail ops channels are boring.

Phil.

datainmotion

Premium Subscriber
OK - I listened to it last night ( from Thornton) and could hear it pretty well with the outside antenna connected to my 245. Its definately a Jail, but not sure whose.

Status
Not open for further replies.