Can Anyone Confirm Radio Marti's Mailing Address

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeThompson

As the title suggests, I caught a fairly good signal from Radio Marti this morning and would like to send a reception report / QSL request. The only mailing address I found was online from a book. Does anyone have anything more current?

I know I can contact them digitally, but i would like to have a 'real' QSL from them if possible.

Thanks!

Groeteschele

As the title suggests, I caught a fairly good signal from Radio Marti this morning and would like to send a reception report / QSL request. The only mailing address I found was online from a book. Does anyone have anything more current?

I know I can contact them digitally, but i would like to have a 'real' QSL from them if possible.

Thanks!

US Cuba Broadcasting Office Radio/TV Marti
4201 NW 77th Avenue
Miami, Fl. 33166
305-437-7001

www.radiotelevisionmarti.com

radiomartiaereal.jpg

Last edited:

Groeteschele

Thanks! That is not the address I found.

If the address you have says Doral it is a part of the Miami City postal district as the zip code will show. If the address you have says Marathon that's the physical location of the transmitters and antenna field. If the operating frequency you monitored them on was 1180 khz AM it will not appear on any FCC paperwork as it's an international radio station under the VOA international broadcast umbrella and has full permission to transmit on that frequency completely unfettered. That's all I know.

www.fybush.com

Status
Not open for further replies.