Can anyone create a feed for seresa

Status
Not open for further replies.

SERESAEastpointe

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
What "mean" comments are you talking about. Nobdy in this thread has come close to being mean. Your the one that is begging for something that is free and provided by volunteers at their own expense. These people spend their own money to provide something free to you and your mad because somebody isn't providing what you want.

Here's a thought, save up your money like most people do and buy your own scanner. Otherwise don't beg for free services, it makes you look like a whiner.

You have been reported!

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Thread Closed

Well I think you need to stop posting mean comments on peoples questions or don't post at all! Before you get reported.

Ok there is a lot of people who just don't ask. You really are mean to people who have innocent questions. I have seen your posts. If you don't have anything nice to say than dont say it at all before you get reported.

Thanks.!!!
You are hereby warned to not take on the mantel of a moderator. Do not threaten nor warn others. You are not a moderator, indeed you are a new user who has quickly garnered a reputation for begging and bothering others.

You have been reported!
You have also been reported
You have also been reported!
You have not reported anyone, at least not using the reporting feature of this forum. Any other method of reporting posts is not recognized. These inaccurate posts, along with the first ones I referenced above, show a clear childishness that will not further be tolerated on the forums, consider this another warning to not place false information on the forums on purpose.

Finally, you have been harassing other members, both on the forums and via email. Email that you are apparently got using the resources of this site. Stop this harassment, any future instances of this type of behavior will be dealt with by use of the forum infraction system. There will be no further warnings issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.