Can anyone create a feed for seresa

Status
Not open for further replies.

SERESAEastpointe

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Can anyone create a live feed for SERESA, Eastpointe, Roseville, and St. Clair Shores police?

Last edited by a moderator:

rdale

Premium Subscriber
Speaking from experience - you'll get better response if you offer the scanner. You can usually find someone with the PC running 24/7 easier than someone with a PC and a radio.

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
Hate to say it but rdale is correct ....:eek: Yeah its an expense to offer up a digital radio $, cabling $, pc on 24X7 $, bandwidth - without going over their limit $, etc.

Buy a radio for yourself, much better to have control over your own, customize, what you want to listen to, etc.

I strongly suspect I know who you most likely are... and this being your first message, Ive emailed to-from a dozen+ emails about seresa, I setup a file for you initially and you mentioned later about buying-using a pro 96, initials B.M.?

Assuming you are, since you have registered, you can look at the for sales here at:
Radioreference, desktops, Base/Mobile Scanners - RadioReference Classifieds
Handhelds, Handheld Scanners - RadioReference Classifieds

Yes same radio search just based on if one used a space for the model.
pro 96 Handheld Scanners - RadioReference Classifieds

pro96 Handheld Scanners - RadioReference Classifieds

Last edited:

rdale

Premium Subscriber
The only issue if you do buy one for a streamer - get something in writing. I successfully started two feeds as a result, but the other has been down for a while now and when I try to contact them I get rebuffed. I'll talk to the police soon, but since I trusted them (as a RR user and someone streaming many other sites in MI) I didn't get any paperwork to acknowledge the transaction so I may be screwed.

freqs

Sorry my mistake its a FD feed not PD but the Macomb County Police feed does have Roseville and East.pte on it along with other Cities within the county

SERESAEastpointe

Banned
Feed

Can anyone create a feed? For like a night just to see if it works?

rdale

Premium Subscriber
What do you mean by "see if it works"? Feeds do work.

SERESAEastpointe

Banned
I run the SERESA fire feed

I know I'm listening right now. I was wondering if you create a police feed on a separate radio. Please..... Or if you can't and have any people who own scanners maybe they would. PLEASE we would be greatful

fnnm1062

longtime member
Who is we? You are the only one begging. Scanners are not chwap and neither is the ability to dedicate 2 seperate feeds to one organization.

SERESAEastpointe

Banned
Who is we? You are the only one begging. Scanners are not chwap and neither is the ability to dedicate 2 seperate feeds to one organization.

Ok there is a lot of people who just don't ask. You really are mean to people who have innocent questions. I have seen your posts. If you don't have anything nice to say than dont say it at all before you get reported.

Thanks.!!!

ctpd845

Feed Provider
Well I think you need to stop posting mean comments on peoples questions or don't post at all! Before you get reported.

What "mean" comments are you talking about. Nobdy in this thread has come close to being mean. Your the one that is begging for something that is free and provided by volunteers at their own expense. These people spend their own money to provide something free to you and your mad because somebody isn't providing what you want.

Here's a thought, save up your money like most people do and buy your own scanner. Otherwise don't beg for free services, it makes you look like a whiner.

Status
Not open for further replies.