Can Anyone Help with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kg7ger

Good afternoon, I've been struggling with this issue for about a week or so, i finally put in a public request to see what frequency my kids school district uses. Here is what they gave me, but on the narrow band frequencies with the emission designator 7k60fxe and 11K0F3E sometimes I hear a little bit of talking and then turns to this noise. The link is below, not sure how else to show the noise. Any help would be appreciated. Is this standard noise or is it a form of encryption?

https://www.icloud.com/attachment/?...orweUPJs_CBeZC8UUQ&f=IMG_0529.MOV&sz=33514946

BC_Scan

7K60 is DMR Digital, 11K is Analog narrow band, your Kenwood won't decode that. you might be hearing a neighboring user on that freq. The school might be using analog right now, than switch to TURBO later ?

kg7ger

7K60 is DMR Digital, 11K is Analog narrow band, your Kenwood won't decode that. you might be hearing a neighboring user on that freq. The school might be using analog right now, than switch to TURBO later ?

What kind of radio is needed to decode that?

kg7ger

here are the attachments.

Attachments

• WQAY561 FCC license.pdf
    13.5 KB · Views: 87
  • WQKV791 FCC license.pdf
    17 KB · Views: 80

BC_Scan

The answer you seek my friend is in the response to your first post.
DMR is the digital format,
Please research here all the huge volumes of information on DMR and scanners that decode DMR.

Status
Not open for further replies.