Can anyone tell me who this frequency is for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackink

I have 155.8275 PL 141.3 in my scanner. Every once in a while I hear activity on it. From what I can hear, it sounds like road crews or DOT.
From my searching around New Hampshire and some of the street names I'm hearing when I hear activity, maybe the Lymen area or Lancaster.

Anyone know who this might be? Thanks....

Blackink

Thanks for the links mainetrunk. I punched in the frequency at the Site/Market/Market Search Results link and got some listings for public service in the Hanover, Lyme, Etna, New Hampshire areas.

ecps92

ULS License - Public Safety Pool, Conventional License - WQMZ941 - NORWICH, TOWN OF was using 173.8, maybe they use multiple tones ??

http://scan-ne.net/wiki/index.php?title=Grafton_County_Fire_Departments

Keep listening and post back what you find

I have 155.8275 PL 141.3 in my scanner. Every once in a while I hear activity on it. From what I can hear, it sounds like road crews or DOT.
From my searching around New Hampshire and some of the street names I'm hearing when I hear activity, maybe the Lymen area or Lancaster.

Anyone know who this might be? Thanks....

Blackink

I have the 173.8 programmed in my scanner and get Norwich Dispatch on that frequency-155.8275.

What I'm hearing on 141.3 is no fire/police/or EMS dispatch. It sounds like road crews/highway crews.
The roads that I hear mentioned are in the Lymen, NH or Lancaster, NH area.

If you drew a line on a map from Lymen to Lancaster NH, then from Lancaster to St.Johnsbury VT, and then from St. J to Lymen, NH...you'd have a triangle of which that is the area where the roads that I hear are in, in that PL tone 141.3.

I have never heard any roads mentioned that were in Vermont over in that area.

k1agh

Premium Subscriber
i doubt your getting Waldo County dispatch done in NH from here in Maine.

Blackink

My location is Central Vermont.
I'm sure I'm not hearing anything from Maine.....too far away.
I know my ST2 antenna is good.....but it ain't THAT good!!!!

ecps92

OK that's good then.

Goign thru my notes (from home) I found 155.8200 at 141.3 before while over in the Waterville NH Area.

Never followed up on it, might be this
ULS License - Public Safety Pool, Conventional License - WQN865 - LITTLETON, TOWN OF

I have the 173.8 programmed in my scanner and get Norwich Dispatch on that frequency-155.8275.

What I'm hearing on 141.3 is no fire/police/or EMS dispatch. It sounds like road crews/highway crews.
The roads that I hear mentioned are in the Lymen, NH or Lancaster, NH area.

If you drew a line on a map from Lymen to Lancaster NH, then from Lancaster to St.Johnsbury VT, and then from St. J to Lymen, NH...you'd have a triangle of which that is the area where the roads that I hear are in, in that PL tone 141.3.

I have never heard any roads mentioned that were in Vermont over in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.