Can DSD+ pass through analog voice audio from SDR#?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N6FIN

Premium Subscriber
I'm currently using SDR# and DSD+ to monitor a non-trunked P25 system. It's working GREAT. However, I'd like to be able to tune a frequency in SDR# and have DSD+ (or perhaps some other software) adjust the audio output depending on the signal detected (or designated by me via the frequency manager).

I'm aware of the old SDR# plugin which allows me to output audio to speakers by checking a box, but I'd like the switching to be completely behind-the-scenes, even if I'd have to assign the protocol per frequency ahead of time in the frequency manager.

If SDRtrunk had a simple tuning ability like SDR#, my life would be so much easier!

N6FIN

Premium Subscriber
Kind of.... In DSD+, under the Input menu check out the Monitor Source Audio options.
Hm. Im not seeing anything for Monitor Source Audio in the windows nor in DSD.txt.

I should clarify I am using DSD+ version 1.011, not Fastlane.

Phillipsc84

Premium Subscriber
Hm. Im not seeing anything for Monitor Source Audio in the windows nor in DSD.txt.

I should clarify I am using DSD+ version 1.011, not Fastlane.

From memory and checking the notes this is a feature that exists in the FastLane releases only. The option is called "Monitor Source Audio if No Sync and Signal Present."

If you can spare the $25 and get FastLane. There have been a LOT of improvements and added features. Plus the latest non-FastLane release is 5 years old now.

Status
Not open for further replies.