Can I get a sound check?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4GKS

I have it hooked to a Pro95 but I'm looking at the BCT15. I moded the 95 speaker output for the external speaker which makes the sound hot. Windows Media Encoder has a bargraph but I tend to think it's a little stingy.

delta_p

Hey,
Sorry I should have replied. Sounds pretty good here in H'ville. What you got for antenna's?

PP

quality sounds good to me. I just dont listen much cause I have a scanner, and I only care to hear HPD. nice site for those who dont have access to a scanner, nice of you to do it.

N4GKS

delta_p said:
Hey,
Sorry I should have replied. Sounds pretty good here in H'ville. What you got for antenna's?

PP

Just a cheap ebay mag mount in the window. I'll put up a good one when I get the BCT15. IF I can figure out the software to run it.

N4GKS

I had problems today. I had to reflash my Linksys wireless router. It kept dropping my connection. Went from version 2.0 to 4.45. So far so good. Thanks for the kind words. Getting many connections from Decatur. Twice as many as Huntsville. Makes sense though as Decatur may have problems hearing the 800.

Status
Not open for further replies.