Can I get Niagara Falls Fire Department (Career) Frequency on my Scanner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFFD95

Hey guys, I'm new to the Scanner Hobby. I was was wondering if Ipick up Niagara Falls Fire with this I bought it off Amazon Uniden Handheld Scanner, Black (BC75XLT). I know I can get Volunteer,,but I like to listen to the career FD, a lot more action. I'm a training firefighter and would like to be a part of the NFFD some day. I enjoy learning about their Dispatch and what not. :)

Link to Scanner: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00A1VSO9M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

inmarsat

Hey guys, I'm new to the Scanner Hobby. I was was wondering if Ipick up Niagara Falls Fire with this I bought it off Amazon Uniden Handheld Scanner, Black (BC75XLT). I know I can get Volunteer,,but I like to listen to the career FD, a lot more action. I'm a training firefighter and would like to be a part of the NFFD some day. I enjoy learning about their Dispatch and what not. :)

Link to Scanner: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00A1VSO9M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Providing that scanner can do p25 you should have no problem...but rumor has it they are moving too the Niagara Regional Police system (encrypted) in the near future

de Gord VE3BEE

NFFD95

Hey Guys I got the scanner and I cant seem to get NFFD at all dose anyone know what Channel they are using for there Dispatch? However I think I heard the Volunteers doing a test today at Station 6

Batcher

Hey Guys I got the scanner and I cant seem to get NFFD at all dose anyone know what Channel they are using for there Dispatch? However I think I heard the Volunteers doing a test today at Station 6

I believe there on a digital system. Unfortunately your scanner is an analog only.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
FREQUENCIES

All the frequencies are on RadioReference for the fire departments.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
I guess you missed the previous answers that said an analog scanner wouldn't suit your needs...

You'll be able to get some of the county stuff around you that's analog but city FD is digital.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.