Can I just listen to my local police ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon78

I was wondering if I can listen to just my local police dept. I found the county that live in and it has several feeds that I am not that interested in. I just have the free service so far- do I need to pay a fee to get to listen to just the local police departments that I have a interest in. Thanks for your help.
This is my 1st experience with this site and am finding it very interesting.

mdulrich

Feed Provider
Welcome to Radio Reference. Feeds are provided by volunteers and unless someone chooses to only feed your local police department, there isn't any special setting or paying an extra fee that will allow you to listen to just one agency.

Mike

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
You can listen to the live feeds here on Radio Reference or if you have a iPhone look in the app store for a app called 5-0 Radio Pro it's .99 cents and yes its fully worth it..Has alot of scanner feeds and extras like techno dance music and so on.

dragon78

Thanks for the kind responses. I was considering buying a scanner. I will have to study that option to make sure I make the right purchase. It sounds like digital is the way to go. I don't want to spend a ton as I am not sure how this new hobby will go. Thanks for all the help out there.

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
Find out using the RR database and forums if you need a digital or analog scanner for your area. It might be less frustrating to just ask for some suggestions in the forum for your state.

Good luck and don't be afraid to ask for help. If you do buy a new scanner and decide you don't want it, you may be able to sell it hete easily.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.