Can I listen to these systems on a PSR-800

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzdiesel

This is a file of my programming on a RS Pro-197. Most are in Missouri and I listen to Arkansas's AWIN and some conventional s from Ar? Will these work together on the 800? I thinking of my buying one in about a month.

Attachments

• 12-24-11.zip
    8.2 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

brownlab

Washington DC, Alexandria/Fairfax County /Loudoun
I had some trouble reading your file as well however from what I could make out, yes, the 800 will work on those frequencies. Or to look at it another way, the PSR 800 dose everything (and more) that my Uniden 996XT does so I don't think the PRO 197 would do something the PSR 800 would not do.

Last edited:

zzdiesel

I made a file ready to download to the radio when it gets here. It was easier than I thought.

What kind of USB cable does the 800 use? I'd like to order a 2nd cable to use in the bedroom on my laptop.

zzdiesel

Yes, I have the postal number. It's been crazy all along. It did show it was picked up in Indianapolis on the the 4th and then it was changed to the 5th. It went to Hazelwood Mo on the morning of the 6th and has been sitting there since. I really should've received it today. It will come through Cape Girardeau Mo before it comes here to Kennett.

zzdiesel

Mercy, it did get off topic huh? It started it about a file with systems I monitor and then my 800 not getting here when it should've. and then an arson fire at our local Country Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.