can i run 2 p25 streams on one account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mogcabul

hello,

I have 4 TRL-SDR Dongles. and ATM im covering the
Pittsburgh CCC Richmond area.

Right now, my main problem is the current stream i have is way over active and hard to desern what cities are what. i would like to break up the feeds in to 2 areas. 1 Strictly Richmond San Pablo the other all other areas... do i need to have to have 2 radio reference accounts to do this or can i run multiple feeds on one account?

mogcabul

i have multiple boxes to broadcast with. and have everything ready to go. but im not sure if i can run 2 feeds on one radiorefrence account. can this be done? or will i need to have 2 accounts? to run the 2 feeds.

feed 1 i want strictly for Richmond san pablo PD fire.

Feed 2 rest of the areas albany el cerrito pinole hurcules ect...

most of the activity comes from richmond and san pablo. but when the other feeds run, it gets confusing to listeners.

Reconrider

Apply for another feed.
You also have to email support about modifying your current stream to remove the agencies you don't want to stream in that one now.

Setup your second feed so it's working good then apply so you don't have to mess around with it after you get accepted

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
@mogcabul you can have as many feeds on your account as you can stream, there is no limit that I'm aware of.

Each feed needs it's own application though, so go through the same process of submitting a feed provider application just like you did with the first one.

mogcabul

lol i have both running now.. under the 1 feed. both say the same thing but both are outputting different feeds.. funny just before i get them up.. i get the outage alert from broadcastify now i just need to figure out how to request a new feed. :) i will email broadcastify for the new feed and adjustments

I have a fail over where i can have a direct feed to my scanners.. so if broadcastify goes down again people can still hear my feed... i posted the link on my web site ... just in case people have issues again.

rcool101

Feed Provider
i have multiple boxes to broadcast with. and have everything ready to go. but im not sure if i can run 2 feeds on one radiorefrence account. can this be done? or will i need to have 2 accounts? to run the 2 feeds.

feed 1 i want strictly for Richmond san pablo PD fire.

Feed 2 rest of the areas albany el cerrito pinole hurcules ect...

most of the activity comes from richmond and san pablo. but when the other feeds run, it gets confusing to listeners.
You can always run a stereo feed. 2 scanners Left and Right... 1 account

Status
Not open for further replies.