Can I whine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

desert-cheetah

Premium Subscriber
Even better! Or get my company to figure out how to allow me to work from home. Other units are able to, but they havent figured out how to make it work for my unit. That way, I don't have to worry about not making enough money or paying enough taxes by having my own company.

desert-cheetah

Premium Subscriber
Final update...

If anyone is even still interested. Hahahaha

I put my stock antenna back on today as AZScanner had suggested and promptly my scanner only gave me DPS and MCSO. I put my 800 back on and it resumed picking up the other chatter I'd been getting before changing the antenna. Still no Tempe except fire, but I guess I'll have to accept that.

Thank you to everyone who tried to help and provided advice.

Last edited:

llicht

Brenda

I live up in north scottsdale and seem to be experiencing the same thing you have with receiving some channels. I have yet to her any scottsdale FD. I am using the antenna that came with the unit. I have also tried to use the antenna I have on the roof that is for 440 MHZ and it still has not helped. I think I got the scanner programmed right. It scans simulcast H which is scottsdale. I work for SFD so I will bering it to work on monday and see if it receives anything. I have tried to make about 20 different FL and nothing seems to help. Have you had any more luck then you did back in July? I still have not heard anything from Tempe either. I am getting very frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.