enosjones

Premium Subscriber
That's the P25 system it's Phase I which your HP 1 will do easily

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

troymail

Silent Key
a boatload of 800mhz frequencies that are new

If you're talking about this system:

United Fire Authority Trunking System, Salt Lake City, Utah - Scanner Frequencies

it seems all of the required system frequencies from the license are in the RRDB and in Sentinel...

The data in Justin's tool lists all license data including input frequencies (you don't need/can't program) and duplication of the repeater frequencies as mobile frequencies.

I the case of at least this system/license, I doubt you're missing anything.

Sounds like you're just ready to by a radio ..... you don't need much more incentive than that....

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
That and in Utah county Lehi's site which is the same WACN As Salt Lake's United Fire Authorities, except Lehi is in the 770Mhz but still scannable with HP1

dcisive

yeah but if it's not listed as an option in Sentinal to load how do I get those frequencies into my HP1? You can't just punch in 16 frequencies and have them added, which I've found annoying.

dcisive

155.107500,"UNIFIED FIRE AUTHORITY 50MO PW",AUTO
856.687500,"UNIFIED FIRE AUTHORITY 100FB2 YE",AUTO
857.562500,"UNIFIED FIRE AUTHORITY 100FB2 YE",AUTO
857.637500,"UNIFIED FIRE AUTHORITY 100FB2 YE",AUTO
858.562500,"UNIFIED FIRE AUTHORITY 100FB2 YE",AUTO
858.637500,"UNIFIED FIRE AUTHORITY 100FB2 YE",AUTO
811.687500,"UNIFIED FIRE AUTHORITY 35MO YE",AUTO
812.562500,"UNIFIED FIRE AUTHORITY 35MO YE",AUTO
812.637500,"UNIFIED FIRE AUTHORITY 35MO YE",AUTO
813.562500,"UNIFIED FIRE AUTHORITY 35MO YE",AUTO
813.637500,"UNIFIED FIRE AUTHORITY 35MO YE",AUTO
856.687500,"UNIFIED FIRE AUTHORITY 35MO YE",AUTO
857.562500,"UNIFIED FIRE AUTHORITY 35MO YE",AUTO
857.637500,"UNIFIED FIRE AUTHORITY 35MO YE",AUTO
858.562500,"UNIFIED FIRE AUTHORITY 35MO YE",AUTO
858.637500,"UNIFIED FIRE AUTHORITY 35MO YE",AUTO

These were the frequences specifically noted as "Unified" NOT "united" which isn't the same
I've checked and these frequencies are NOT available nor provided by Sentinal. I consider this a flaw if you can't at least add them manually, as it seems I won't be hearing my nearby activities as I missed them the other day. it was NO fluke or my fault in this case.

Last edited:

marksmith

You can manually in an HP Sentinel program, enter a system to a favorites list, then under that system, add a site with these 800mz frequencies. Put the search mode ON, and include it as one you download to the radio. It will search that system, stopping in any active talkgroups. As you identify them, you can also add them in with descriptions.

If they are not in RR database, you would have to do this with any radio. As you identify, you can add to RR submissions, and the system will start showing up in Uniden Sentinel database. Once it shows up there, you will probably get help identifying more.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

dcisive

I get what you are saying BUT I don't see a cell to add the actual frequency it will be using into. I changed that cell you mentioned into "ON" and named the one and only line of cells "Unified Fire" but nothing else allows one to add anything. What's the story?

dcisive

It seems that the so called "United" frequencies and the actual "Unified Fire Authority" are NOT one and the same. I am unable with the current Sentinal software supplied for the HP1 to just simply ADD the necessary frequencies that are in fact NOT shown by the RadioReference like it is on that other site from Justin. I thought I was clear as could be regarding this, but apparently not. It "should" be a really simple procedure to just type in the channels in order one after the other with the frequencies. Guess this isn't like the old days. This software is lame in THAT regard as it is just NOT that simple to just add them right in a row as desired. I sure can't figure it out and it shouldn't be that hard. When I was playing around several weeks ago with the Whistler software it allowed one to easily just type in the frequencies in a list and add that list for upload. So why is this Sentinal for HP1 not allowing the same ease?

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
I Submitted it I know it's unified but was probably added as United

marksmith

You CAN, in the basic Sentinel software for the HP1, create a new system in a favorites list, and then click on the sites tab. It will give you an unlimited page to enter all the system frequencies for that system.

Once the system has been entered, you need to scan it in search mode until you have some talkgroups entered.

You can do all of this stuff from within the Sentinel software.

It is WRONG to say that it will not let you enter frequencies manually.

You use the great big green plus sign to add a site, and then go to that site, and use the great big green plus sign to add as many frequencies as you need that are associated with the site. I would enter them all as opposed to just control channels.

Mark
536/436/WS1095/HP1/HP2/996T/996XT/996P2/396XT/325P2/PSR800/15X/others

Last edited:

marksmith

I get what you are saying BUT I don't see a cell to add the actual frequency it will be using into. I changed that cell you mentioned into "ON" and named the one and only line of cells "Unified Fire" but nothing else allows one to add anything. What's the story?
The frequencies are part of the sites information for a system.

Once you add the site, you click on the site you just created and all t he lines for the frequencies appear.

The HP1 Sentinel software allows you to add everything you need to create a new system from scratch manually, including all the site frequencies.

Mark

phask

Premium Subscriber
As I said above - UNITED is in RR and it's also in sentinel. There is one test talk group with a service type of Fire-Talk and the Taylorisville site.

Do you have a favorite list?

Is that in it ?

If so set THAT system for ID search. There are no actual talkgroups as NONE have been submitted to RR.

I'm guessing you have no idea and are trying to edit the full database.

marksmith

He said united is in RR but UNIFIED is not. I now understand it is the same system.

Seems like he is having trouble entering it to a favorites list manually, which you can do within Sentinel, but since it is in RR, all he needs to do is right click on it in the database and append it to a favorites list. Then change search mode to ON to hear any activity until some talkgroups show up.

But just to be clear, Sentinel DOES allow you to enter everything manually to add a system not in RR.

Mark

Last edited:

dcisive

Please tell me WHERE you see the word for a "Sites Tab". I see it nowhere. Looked all over for a tab for "Sites" to add these frequencies but still found nothing. I've opened up the Favorites List Editor but see no such tab to add the dang frequencies to.

dcisive

I created a new Favorites called Unified Fire, ok. Then in the Editor page there is NO place to add the frequencies you mentioned nor a Sites Tab either. Man this is not as easy as I might have expected.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
I'll msg theaton to fix it, UFA has a site in Lehi that needs added anyway, it is Unified Fire Authority it's switching to P25, 800mhz in Salt Lake County, 770mhz in Utah County no talk-group a yet, they put a test talk group in the DB so uniden can import it into sentenal

Status
Not open for further replies.