Can someone help determine what this could be

Status
Not open for further replies.

lugoffman

I listen to the local sheriff all the time and when they go to take someone to the jail they say central I'm
10-8 , code 7, 1 time in route 10-35.

Which 10 -8 means in service

1 time - means 1 prisoner

10- 35 - means , the jail

My guess is code 7 is subject in costody , but they use 10-67 for that. now could code -7 mean the same thing ??? the reason I'm asking is I'm tring to make a list up of all the signals which is already in the date base and there codes which the codes isn't in the data base and I have alot of the codes but want to come up with more of them before I summit them to the data base

any idea to what this could also be ??? Thanks----Jason

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
I listen to the local sheriff all the time and when they go to take someone to the jail they say central I'm
10-8 , code 7, 1 time in route 10-35.

Which 10 -8 means in service

1 time - means 1 prisoner

10- 35 - means , the jail

My guess is code 7 is subject in costody , but they use 10-67 for that. now could code -7 mean the same thing ??? the reason I'm asking is I'm tring to make a list up of all the signals which is already in the date base and there codes which the codes isn't in the data base and I have alot of the codes but want to come up with more of them before I summit them to the data base

any idea to what this could also be ??? Thanks----Jason

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?action=codes&code_id=1690

I posted these a while back and they have been added to the forums under Richland County, i am not sure if you are talking about Kershaw or which county, b/c Richland would say 10-95 not 10-35, but maybe is it the same. if they only say 7, usually it is only meaning 1 time

lugoffman

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?action=codes&code_id=1690

I posted these a while back and they have been added to the forums under Richland County, i am not sure if you are talking about Kershaw or which county, b/c Richland would say 10-95 not 10-35, but maybe is it the same. if they only say 7, usually it is only meaning 1 time

No I'm sorry I was talking about kershaw county thanks for the link though I can also use those for when I monitor columbia as well

lugoffman

10-x is a signal call

code is a code call you can have a 10 signal and a code being the same thing.

bob vc

YEA I figured it out cause yesterday a officer said .

( central i'm 10-69 with that subject and she came back and said I copy your code 7 he said negitive i'm 10-69 central she said I copy code 7 means you have the subject in coustody )

I later found out that , that deputy was a rookie and didn't know all his codes and signals they was teasing him over the radio later on that night about it Lol !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.