Can someone help/explain how to use Canforce VHF/UHF Frequecies website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadandmemake2

Kent B
I found this website ( Canforce VHF/UHF Frequecies (canairradio.com) ) on one of the forums on RadioReference.com and it looks really cool how they have laid out the radio frequencies for anyone to look at, but I'm not sure how to use this website.

either this website just lays out frequencies that someone could dial into or there is something else that I don't see. Can someone please explain how to use Canforce VHF/UHF Frequecies (canairradio.com)

Thanks!!

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
What you see is what you get, and yes they're active frequencies. :)

This is the main page though Canadian Aeronautical Communications for anything Air Communications in Canada. The frequencies are fairly accurate and active as well. I would use this as a guide to listening to anything on the air bands. It's helped me categorize my custom programming and has made things so much easier to identify things you can hear within the air bands.

I found this website ( Canforce VHF/UHF Frequecies (canairradio.com) ) on one of the forums on RadioReference.com and it looks really cool how they have laid out the radio frequencies for anyone to look at, but I'm not sure how to use this website.

either this website just lays out frequencies that someone could dial into or there is something else that I don't see. Can someone please explain how to use Canforce VHF/UHF Frequecies (canairradio.com)

Thanks!!

dadandmemake2

Kent B
It has the radio frequencies for you to put into your scanner radio
Thx Saint for your help!

What you see is what you get, and yes they're active frequencies. :)

This is the main page though Canadian Aeronautical Communications for anything Air Communications in Canada. The frequencies are fairly accurate and active as well. I would use this as a guide to listening to anything on the air bands. It's helped me categorize my custom programming and has made things so much easier to identify things you can hear within the air bands.

Thx IdleMonitor!

Thx also for explaining everything! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.