Can someone help me out!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHSQB17

So i live in the small college town of Pullman Washington just south of Spokane, WA. I was wondering if anyone would be able to add the Pullman Police Department to the scanner database? Currently the campus police are streamed but i know from experience that the city is busier. If anyone can addd it for me that would be sweet! Let me know!

rcool101

Feed Provider
So i live in the small college town of Pullman Washington just south of Spokane, WA. I was wondering if anyone would be able to add the Pullman Police Department to the scanner database? Currently the campus police are streamed but i know from experience that the city is busier. If anyone can addd it for me that would be sweet! Let me know!

He may be asking if someone would stream Pullman PD. I think its already in the database.

PHSQB17

Yeah the information already exists in the database i was just hoping someone who knew how to stream it and has the equipment could do so. I know nothing about all the behind the scenes stuff.

fineshot1

Yeah the information already exists in the database i was just hoping someone who knew how to stream it and has the equipment could do so. I know nothing about all the behind the scenes stuff.

OK - I know your new on RR but if your gonna request something then please be specific in your request.

The below quote is what you asked for and created this posts confusion.

Hopefully someone in your area can help you out with setting up a stream for Pullman.

"I was wondering if anyone would be able to add the Pullman Police Department to the scanner database?"

PHSQB17

Alright no problem. Sorry for the confusion! Now with that said how do i get the information that someone who streams feeds requires?

Status
Not open for further replies.