Can someone open a live feed for Kearny NJ POLICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

VPD24193

my scanner does not support digital frequencies and ?Kearny police is starting a anti crime task force and there will be alot of disscusion so if some one would please start one it would be of great thanks.

VPD4193

AlexC

Database Admin
my scanner does not support digital frequencies and ?Kearny police is starting a anti crime task force and there will be alot of disscusion so if some one would please start one it would be of great thanks

I'm leaning towards that they would probably encrypt that traffic....... but then again.....

-Alex

VPD24193

I'm leaning towards that they would probably encrypt that traffic....... but then again.....

-Alex

I heard they chaged to digital i can recieve transmissions from the Kearny FD but not PD. if anyone has any suggestions or knows of i live feed it would help

Last edited:

mondaro

Feed Provider
Before anyone wants to invest a second of time into this DON'T Kearny Police ALL CHANNELS are and always will be encrypted, Kearny Police DOES NOT want even there Fire and Ambulance to have contact with them on there P25 system. I do M/A for Kearny and they refused us radio's so when they don't answer us on there ambulance channel assigned to us we consider it an unsafe scene and return to our town.

VPD24193

Before anyone wants to invest a second of time into this DON'T Kearny Police ALL CHANNELS are and always will be encrypted, Kearny Police DOES NOT want even there Fire and Ambulance to have contact with them on there P25 system. I do M/A for Kearny and they refused us radio's so when they don't answer us on there ambulance channel assigned to us we consider it an unsafe scene and return to our town.

ok thanks ok i know about 4-5 years ago we did get PD thanks for the help though.

Highpockets

Who do they call then, after you refuse the call and return to your town? :confused:

mondaro

Feed Provider
Well let's see we have a M/A agreement w/ Kearny so we respond, 2 out of 10 times they may answer the radio. Plus if there is no communications on scene with the Police we consider it an unsafe scene. Case in point one of our Volunteer crews where almost stabbed by an EDP that there Police did not respond to.

So we give it a good try, Myself I have zero tolerance and have no problems turning the ambulance around I want to go home to my Kid and my dog and yeah the wife. Plus everything above is well documented with our Police and by IR reports, Just think all they need to do is turn up the volume.

Highpockets

Well let's see we have a M/A agreement w/ Kearny so we respond, 2 out of 10 times they may answer the radio. Plus if there is no communications on scene with the Police we consider it an unsafe scene. Case in point one of our Volunteer crews where almost stabbed by an EDP that there Police did not respond to.

So we give it a good try, Myself I have zero tolerance and have no problems turning the ambulance around I want to go home to my Kid and my dog and yeah the wife. Plus everything above is well documented with our Police and by IR reports, Just think all they need to do is turn up the volume.

I hope if I'm ever up that way and need help, they have the volume up.

Sorry didn't mean to take over the thread, back to the subject...

VPD24193

do you know why they dont want any on there frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.