Can somone please update me on the rebanding situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lls207

Premium Subscriber
5/19/10
Wednesday
6:07 PM PDT

Hello:
I am hoping someone can get me up to speed on what exactly is going on with Portland Police, Multnomah County and the B.E.O.C.
When the re-banding issue first started, I tried never to miss any information on any of it. At this point in time I am entirely lost.
It seems like all the control channels that the B.E.O.C, uses are still being used. I do not follow Washington County like I do Multnomah. I use to, but with computers, and study, I have cut my listening down to only Portland.
So basically what I want to know is if all the control channels are still the same and if they are still going to change? I am sure they are, I do not think anyone really knows when though.
I would appreciate any feedback.
Thanks,
Larney Sager
Portland

DickH

5/19/10
Wednesday
6:07 PM PDT

Hello:
I am hoping someone can get me up to speed on what exactly is going on with Portland Police, Multnomah County and the B.E.O.C.
When the re-banding issue first started, I tried never to miss any information on any of it. At this point in time I am entirely lost.
It seems like all the control channels that the B.E.O.C, uses are still being used. I do not follow Washington County like I do Multnomah. I use to, but with computers, and study, I have cut my listening down to only Portland.
So basically what I want to know is if all the control channels are still the same and if they are still going to change? I am sure they are, I do not think anyone really knows when though.
I would appreciate any feedback.
Thanks,
Larney Sager
Portland

Answered on the NWSCAN Yahoo group.

Status
Not open for further replies.