Can this really work ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxcoump2

I found this on the www and have been trying to get it to program my BCD396T to no avail.
It's instructions on how to DL preprogrammed data using Uniden's UASD software and the following instructions. Go to www.pa2600.com , select the link UNIDEN BCD396T PAGE to view the instructions. Any help would be gladly appreciated. If it is "BUNK", perhaps you can point me in the right direction??

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Before we can help, some basic questions; Do you have the UASD? what message(s), if any, are you getting from the UASD or from the 396? Were you able to load the data into the editor? I would imagine before loading this data, you would need to set up a system in UASD to accept it?

More details, please 73 Mike

jerk

dxcoump2 said:
I found this on the www and have been trying to get it to program my BCD396T to no avail.
It's instructions on how to DL preprogrammed data using Uniden's UASD software and the following instructions. Go to www.pa2600.com , select the link UNIDEN BCD396T PAGE to view the instructions. Any help would be gladly appreciated. If it is "BUNK", perhaps you can point me in the right direction??
You need to save the files into UASD software data files.
But yes it can and does work.

Just like I could attach a file here that you could download into your scanner... but mine are for Indiana, which I doubt would do you much good.

Status
Not open for further replies.