Can you read a BC785D scanner with software??

Status
Not open for further replies.

dittrimd

I have a BC785D scanner that works great. I would like to program it through my computer. I have heard the ARC250 software is great but I have not been able to find out if I can first read my scanner make changes then write the program to the scanner. Can this software or any software program allow me to read my scanner?

Thanks,

Mark

Dubbin

Feed Provider
I have a BC785D scanner that works great. I would like to program it through my computer. I have heard the ARC250 software is great but I have not been able to find out if I can first read my scanner make changes then write the program to the scanner. Can this software or any software program allow me to read my scanner?

Thanks,

Mark

Yes, ARC250 will let you read, make changes and write it all back to the scanner.

nebj00la

Premium Subscriber

Thanks,

Mark

One word. bctool. I've been using it for quite some time with my BCT-15 and BCD396T. The program has a radioreference.com import feature, as well.

http://www.bctool.org

Status
Not open for further replies.