Canada Chat Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

scnnr

Mike_Oxlong said:
If anybody is looking to try out the new Chat Room, here's the link:

http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=Chat

I created a Canada Chat Room but it looks like it disappears once you log off.

Mike I would like to point out for those that are using Firefox Browser with the "No Script" Extention feature that if you have trouble finding the login for that chat room it is because you need to allow userplane script

Randy

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
It looks nice if you can get rid of the advertisers... Not sure if the paid version will do that.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
You will need to post your observations (including requests for different software) in the Radioreference Help forum.

Lindsay is the one who is beta testing the chat software so he'll be the one to decide which program the site will eventually use.

mciupa

Database Admin
Well , I logged in , but was alone. :(

This definitely falls into the catagory of something that is enjoyable with another person.
There's not many things you can enjoy alone . . . Oh wait.. I just thought of something.... :twisted:

Maybe next time someone else will be in the "room" :)

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
I can't get in there for some reason, and I downloaded the macromedia Flash and everything. I am not getting the sign in part.
Any ideas?
Take care

pathalogical

In there now, seems to be working for me. I typed stuff in the 'style' line then sent it and it appeared in the Lobby window. There is one other user showing 'in' but hasn't responded. Anyone else out there, I'll keep the window open a while longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.