Canada Chat Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I tried to get in .. but my screen just flashed and said 'Connnecting' ... and nothing else. I think a Canadian chat room would be great.

richster

edmscan said:
I tried to get in .. but my screen just flashed and said 'Connnecting' ... and nothing else. I think a Canadian chat room would be great.

Didn't see a Canadian chat room. All I could see was several different rooms (different states) with no one in them, and 2 people sitting in the lobby. Plus I was logged in RR, but I still showed up as a guest beside my name. I must be missing something.

Regards,
Richster.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Apparently everything but the Lobby disappears if inactive for a certain amount of time. I wish we could setup rooms and have them permanent. For now, all it means is you will have to create the Canada chat room if you want it to stay.

If you use your radioference login you will always show up as guest. For now, logging into the database section or forum section of radioreference has nothing to do with the chat program. You will always show up as guest unless you create a user account with the UserPlane.

DX-300

I'm keeping a Canada Scanning room open daily in this chat from roughly 6pm-10pm MST if anyone's interested feel welcome to join it. (if you don't have pop up stopper I recommend you get it).

DX-300

We'll see how the trend goes, on weekends I think I'll try having it open all day starting today for everyone. Not that I'm trying to be the ultimate authority of the channel, I just want to keep a Canada Room open as well as have it there at convienient times for everyone.

stuck22

Premium Subscriber
I dont know if I will get in trouble for posting this.. but I think the two sites get along... and even though its a BC site we love having visitors.

>>ScanBC IRC Chat<< Always 10-20 people in the chat room and always willing to help or chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.