Canadian Aviation Expo

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalCarnage

Wondering if anyone else in the Durham area was heading out to this...

www.canadianaviationexpo.com

I will probably hit it up on friday and catch the 3pm-6pm air show, and the 7:00pm performance by the snowbirds.

I wanted to check out the CF-18's as well, but ya, wanted to know if anyone was into Air scanning....i dont really know what frequencies i should be programming in for Snowbirds/air show and stuff....as far as oshawa airport goes, should i just program in the stuff off the database, i dont really know if the air show and snowbirds would operate off the same freq's....any help would be great, thanks

pathalogical

MetalCarnage said:
Wondering if anyone else in the Durham area was heading out to this...

www.canadianaviationexpo.com

I will probably hit it up on friday and catch the 3pm-6pm air show, and the 7:00pm performance by the snowbirds.

I wanted to check out the CF-18's as well, but ya, wanted to know if anyone was into Air scanning....i dont really know what frequencies i should be programming in for Snowbirds/air show and stuff....as far as oshawa airport goes, should i just program in the stuff off the database, i dont really know if the air show and snowbirds would operate off the same freq's....any help would be great, thanks
D'oh, I just posted that link two seconds ago before reading this one, check out the CFB Borden thread from yesterday. I had the same thing happen with EJB too ! I guess it's true...Great minds think alike !!! I think I saw your name in that thread...did you say you're bringing the beer ??? Load up on Oshawa airport freqs http://www.canairradio.com/ont.html I also posted the Snowbirds freqs, mciupa specified 272.100 for air to air comms. As much as I'd like to see and hear the F-18's, my chronic back pain won't allow for such fun. Have fun !

Status
Not open for further replies.