Canadian county VHF T.R.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PolarBear25

I hear rumors of Canadian county going to A V.H.F. trunked radio system, And another person has them going to a Mototrbo system just F.Y.I.

Last edited:

fireant

I live out in Canadian Co and know a lot of the Sheriff office people and officers in Yukon. The only thing I had heard/been told is Yukon was last, I heard applying to get a grant to go 800 however don't know if that ever came through or not. I don't think Canadian Co. is going anywhere. They darn sure would not go to a system that they cannot talk to any other agencies within the county.

I heard rumors that PB is not a creditable source too.

PB are you day dreaming again??

eharlow

Premium Subscriber
Mustang FD and El Reno FD are kind of in the process of going to MotoTrbo at the last I'd heard.

P

PolarBear25

I live out in Canadian Co and know a lot of the Sheriff office people and officers in Yukon. The only thing I had heard/been told is Yukon was last, I heard applying to get a grant to go 800 however don't know if that ever came through or not. I don't think Canadian Co. is going anywhere. They darn sure would not go to a system that they cannot talk to any other agencies within the county.

I heard rumors that PB is not a creditable source too.

PB are you day dreaming again??

Nope that is what I hear, not a creditable how? I said there would OKC PD/FD patches on the state system there are, I said Midwest city PD/FD/EMS would be on the state system and now here they are so just give it a few years and see if I am right or not.

P

PolarBear25

Motortrbo

It's a motortrbo system so enjoy Canadian county, as long as you can.

SABRE46

Midwest city PD/FD/EMS would be on the state system

MWC P.D went back to UHF with no signs of returning to DPS, MWC F.D. hates 800 but the chief won't let them go back to VHF. MWC Ambulance has radios for the DPS but dispatches on UHF still. Their 800 radios are rarely used unless for special events.

P

PolarBear25

Get a clue before you post.

MWC P.D went back to UHF with no signs of returning to DPS, MWC F.D. hates 800 but the chief won't let them go back to VHF. MWC Ambulance has radios for the DPS but dispatches on UHF still. Their 800 radios are rarely used unless for special events.

Boy I now know you have no clue what your saying, "MWC P.D went back to UHF with no signs of returning to DPS"? No they have had some problems with there remote mics and had to order new ones.
they will go back as soon as they can.
"MWC F.D. hates 800 but the chief won't let them go back to VHF."
Really really?? everyone I have talked to loves the system, the voice quality, the being able to talk with dispatch at all times in and outside of barns, houses, schools etc.
"MWC Ambulance has radios for the DPS but dispatches on UHF still. Their 800 radios are rarely used unless for special events."
And to talk to Moore, And such the reason for that is you east side fire boys, no signal out passed harrah.

SABRE46

Ok so half the F.D that I talk to on a regular basis is lying to me? I think not. As far as signal goes, I won't even debate that with you simply for the fact that I have been alot of places in the county and talked and heard fine. But let me get this straight, You (civilian)are telling me (firefighter) that I don't know what I am talking about?

P

PolarBear25

You Jane me Tarzan

Ok so half the F.D that I talk to on a regular basis is lying to me? I think not. As far as signal goes, I won't even debate that with you simply for the fact that I have been alot of places in the county and talked and heard fine. But let me get this straight, You (civilian)are telling me (firefighter) that I don't know what I am talking about?

You have an 800mhz radio? really? did you go in to SW Lincoln county?

You (civilian)are telling me (firefighter) that I don't know what I am talking about?

You Jane me Tarzan, what compelling argument, you swayed me.

You have no Ideal do you Mr. Smith? Or car2back or polarbear00 or Phil Smith, or sentrymechanic or just plan old troll.

fireant

I think since PolarBear has started posting in the Oklahoma forum we have more threads closed because of his troll like comments then any other forums here on radio reference maybe even more closed then the tavern and thats pretty bad. He does not provide anything positive to the topics in the Oklahoma forum or really any forums here.

Hell I often avoid posting things alot of members he may get benefit from just because, I know he will make some ignorant comment thus hacking everyone off then the thread gets closed and ruins it all for those of us who may get some benefit from the information presented in the thread.

Just my thoughts

fireant

Click on "Your Account", then click on the "Forums Profile" tab. Along the left side under "Settings & Options", is a link to "Edit Ignore List". Click on that to go to a page where you can add user names to be ignored.

Funny thing about trolls... if enough people ignore them, they go away. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.