Canadian Niagara Power (Tech Work)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I have been listening all day. This is the most active I have seen on the system, I have picked up calls in Fort Erie, Crescent Park, Port Colborne and other lineman calls. Also heard radio checks from different locations. I have both frequencies in my scanner and am using 2, and 9 as the LCN'S.
Checked all my audio files and no conversations are missing.
Steve

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Just found another frequency that belongs to Canadian Niagara Power, I'll add this to the system and try to find the LCN
169.590 mhz
Steve

ATCTech

Just found another frequency that belongs to Canadian Niagara Power, I'll add this to the system and try to find the LCN
169.590 mhz
Steve

What does message #14 already say about this frequency? Has anything changed?

ATCTech

Also, this frequency reports as DMR (MOT) in DSD+ versus TIII (MOT) for the previously reported frequencies.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I was listening to the system on my SDS100 scanner and it became active with the two frequencies, I had my other scanner running with my unknown frequencies I was searching and one of the frequencies was 169.590 mhz. The same audio was coming from both scanners. so I assume that 169.590 MHz is part of the system unless I am mistaken ?.
Steve

ATCTech

Could be, but not showing the same type of system is a major question mark. All I've ever seen/logged on it is data bursts and that continues to this day.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Could be, but not showing the same type of system is a major question mark. All I've ever seen/logged on it is data bursts and that continues to this day.
Were you listening to 169.590 MHz yesterday, if you were then I don't know why you did not capture the audio on the frequency, Also I see the different information in DSD+ also, strange.
Steve

ATCTech

No, I haven't paid any attention to it for a few weeks now. Reception here is marginal so I'm not sure how much I might be missing but certainly the CC traffic doesn't indicate that there's any more than 2 frequencies/4 slots including the actual control channel data from anything I've seen to date. If you have DSD+ and even a single RTL stick you should run in single receiver mode and see what it logs for comparison-sake.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I had DSD+running on that frequency only to see what I could pick up. That's when I received the audio on the frequency.

Steve

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I have my scanner sitting on 169.590 MHz and running DSD+ this is the information coming up on the screens

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    427.9 KB · Views: 28
  • scanner.PNG
    scanner.PNG
    244.2 KB · Views: 27

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I have my scanner sitting on 169.590 MHz and running DSD+ this is the information coming up on the screens
This is the other information I am getting on 169.5900 MHz and DSD+,
T465-1 NEIGHBOR SITE T465 -2 CC=7
CURRENT SITE:T465-1
CURRENT NETWORK T465

Steve

Saint

Premium Subscriber
That is not the LCN finder in the attachment you posted that is the Analyzer, How do you have the system set up you ran the analyzer on, What frequencies are in the system when you ran analyzer. There are not 7 frequencies in this system that I know of.
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.