Cannot Install ARC500 on my new PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

alertone

I have a PRO-106 and downloaded ARC500 for it. When I tried to install the software, I kept getting an error dialog box that said “Error 1327 Invalid Drive K:” and the install program would stop; and therefore, I could not get ARC500 on my new computer. I did install it on my old pc and programmed the PRO-106 successfully, but I do want to have it on my new, faster computer. Obviously, I am not smart enough to figure out a work-around and would appreciate any suggestions that would help me install it on my new pc.

bassman8842

Premium Subscriber
i have 64 bit windows 7 software will install but after i try to upload scanner my pc locks up so im taking scanner to raido shack have them program the scanner

alertone

That did it!

Thank you very much. I had to plug everything I had into my USB hub to get up to drive K, but that did it. The program loaded perfectly.

Thanks again.

--------------
The Windows installer is looking for a drive K, probably a USB drive that was unplugged.
Try this procedure : You receive an "Error 1327. Invalid Drive" error message when you try to install Office 2000 or plug a USB drive in a USB port and assign it drive letter K. That will trick the Windows installer.

Gommert
Butel Software

Status
Not open for further replies.