Can't Access My Feed Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwmorey71

Hi --

I am logged into my account on RadioReference and Broadcastify but it is not indicating that I am a feed provider and so I can not access the "admin" page for my feed. My feed is currently online (and has a whopping 3 listeners at the moment!) Is there some issue with the system that anyone is aware of? I need to have my feed offline for a few hours tomorrow and wanted to add a message to my feed to let listeners know.

Rich

rwmorey71

That's the thing, the icon isn't there. No where in the system does it "recognize" that I am the feed provider.

I tried resetting my password to see if that re-connected my account but it hasn't.

rwmorey71

Additionally, I clicked on the link to manage my feed from an alert e-mail about my feed being down and I get this error

Invalid Feed or Access Denied

Rich

rwmorey71

I had to take my feed down for about an hour as I was moving around equipment and I did not get a notification about the feed being offline. The feed is back online now though.

rwmorey71

Not sure what happened by my feed is no longer listed and I can't connect my broadcast server app to Radio Reference so I reapplied for the feed. Very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.