Can't access My Uniden Accout

Status
Not open for further replies.

domando1069

Premium Subscriber
Hi
Not sure where to post this or if this even the place.
Trying to update my firmware on my Bearcat BCD996T scanner at my uniden.com but it doesn't recognize me, I requested a new password 4 times over two days and never got a reply.
So I signed up for another account but it doesn't e-mail me my new password. Is anyone else having problems accessing My Uniden Account. I e-mailed Uniden 3 days ago and never got a response yet.
Thanks

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Mike: I set your password to your postal code with an underscore ("_") instead of a space.

Aussievixens: Without knowing your login name there is nothing I can do.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
I can't get to the systems from my house, but IS believes that the email issue has been resolved. Go to the site and request a password reset.

Lcstyle

Premium Subscriber
Issue Not Resolved

I am not able to register a new account either, I haven't received the initial Email Password Registration.

My username would be Lcstyle

kf4ixm

Same here, have tried a few times to register my scanner, but cannot get password or email from uniden except for the email thanking me for joining the newsletter. even tried the forgot password link to have them resend it, it tells me the email has been sent, but still nothing.

Nasby

Any chance you can help me out too?

I've been trying to register a 996T to update the firmware.

I sent an email to Uniden under username "snjct" but have not received a reply with a password to register my scanner.

My email is: mifflin57@gmail.com

Many thanks!

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Ron: I just checked and the system is working fine. Did your email change since you created your account? (EarthLink.net address)

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
I see you've created 2 accounts: one ending in "L" and the other ending in "1". The account ending in "1" has the email address (your.name@gmail.com). Request a password email from that account.

ronhl

Ok, does seems quite the process just to do an update but 396T now running the latest and greatest (3.02.02) after 1st downloading the 1.2 update to get the ESN and ck sum.
I've always enjoyed the feature-sets of these Uniden's but haven't used them much lately, as a result I was way behind on the updates over the yrs. Hopefully the P-25 decode has been much improved over ver 1.11.03., particularly on conv. channels, its a must have here in digital NH. Next will be the 996T at some point
Thanks so much UpMan for all your help today :)

SCPD

QRT
You guys are lucky ... I have tried several times with different browsers to register on the Uniden forum and nothing happens. Sadly I will just have to stay here and rant about how much I love my Uniden scanners.

I have tried IE and Firefox .. the same result, nothing happens at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.