Cant check updated talkgroups anymore!!

acerzr2

Why is it that I'm no longer able to look at the new/updated talkgroups anymore? When I try, there is as popup that says "This section or function is
only available to Premium subscribers" I was always able to see it in the past without a premium subscription. Thx

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Why is it that I'm no longer able to look at the new/updated talkgroups anymore? When I try, there is as popup that says "This section or function is
only available to Premium subscribers" I was always able to see it in the past without a premium subscription. Thx
As announced earlier, some previously free features of the database are transitioning to premium subscription access.

dmchalmers

User friendly sentenel software!

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
There is a trade-off here, people became premium subscribers so they would not have to deal with the annoying advertising. Since the change, no one has to deal with the annoying advertising including non premium members. ;)

HiddenLefty

User friendly sentenel software!

It does not do this for certain, and to call the software user friendly is a bad joke in my personal opinion, at least until some major usability issues are fixed and proper documentation made to a point locating what does what isn't a task of break it and see. I think the paywall features are getting excessive however and it's driving me to use the site less, not to subscribe.