Can't Connect to My Feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMDXP

Premium Subscriber
Anyone else having issues connecting to the feeds means other than the Web Player (it works).

My phone won't connect and says server refused connect (a WinMo phone using Resco Radio).

I tried with my laptop over my DSL and the same problem.

AMDXP

Premium Subscriber
I just want to update this.

I looks like the http mount point isn't there (audio1 and audio2.radioreference.com) the mount points for all the feeds aren't there anymore. My feed is broadcasting, and using the web player works. Connecting via http from an external source doesn't connect. Either says server refused connection or file not found.

richtidd

Database Admin
Anyone else having issues connecting to the feeds means other than the Web Player (it works).

My phone won't connect and says server refused connect (a WinMo phone using Resco Radio).

I tried with my laptop over my DSL and the same problem.

Your feeds work fine for me with all players from the feed site.

We had an issue with audio4 last night.
We switched all feeds on audio4 to audio2 to get the feeds back online.

Today, we brought up a new audio4 & switched feeds back onto it.

In the process, some feeds that where on audio4 are now on audio2 & some that where on audio2 are now on audio4.

Playing from the feed site to any player is no problem.

If you have saved bookmarks in a player, you may need to re load the feed into your player as a new bookmark.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Looks like we hit submit at same time, whats the chances of that:D

Last edited:

AMDXP

Premium Subscriber
Lol, yeah. I had downloaded the m3u which had the audio2 link, then before I discovered the new server info I stopped and reset my feed, after that I had new feed info.

Thanks for the info though!

andrewclegg

This would explain why my two iPhone apps that rebroadcast RR feeds stopped working for a large fraction of feeds (including my own) for the past several days. Looks like the apps are slowly synching with the changes. Did the app providers get a heads up before the server change? If they did, the two I use (Scanner 911 and Emergency Radio) did not prepare ahead of time. If not, if the servers are changed in the future, it might be a good idea to give the app authors a heads up!

Cheers,
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.