ProScan: Can't download the UCA trunked system from RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirkco

Premium Subscriber
Is anyone using Proscan software to update their favorites lists? I can download any other trunked system from RR into my Proscan favorites list - except Utah Communication Authority (UCA). I was able to do this regularly until about 2 months ago or so.. Do you think it may be a Proscan program issue or an RR settings or something else... Anyone else with same challenge?

Thank you for any advise.

kc7rhw

Premium Subscriber
I hope i am not stating the obvious make sure you are paid up because it
if not it will not let you download

kirkco

Premium Subscriber
I hope i am not stating the obvious make sure you are paid up because it
if not it will not let you download
Thanks _ I'm all paid up. I downloaded several others today...just can't load UCA. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the size of that system.

theaton

Member N7VU
Database Admin
UCA hasn't grown much in the last two months, or even in the past year. It downloads fine with Sentinel. Can you download other large state systems like Colorado?

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
UCA hasn't grown much in the last two months, or even in the past year. It downloads fine with Sentinel. Can you download other large state systems like Colorado?
I'm seeing the same thing as the OP.

I tried importing Colorado's DTRS, Louisiana's LWIN, Arkansas's AWIN, Missouri's MOSWIN, & TxWARN, a large regional system here in Texas. All imported correctly.

When I try to import UCA, all I get is just the system's title, no data. Tried several times, making sure that all sites & agencies were selected. Still no joy.

Was wondering if the fact that UCA is a Motorola Type II system played any part in the misfire. So, I tried importing Massachusetts's State Police, which is also a Type II. It imported correctly, as did a test import on a local (to me) Type II system. It also fully imported, no issues.

Not sure what's wrong, but there must be something out of place or unique on UCA, that causes import to fail.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Is anyone using Proscan software to update their favorites lists? I can download any other trunked system from RR into my Proscan favorites list - except Utah Communication Authority (UCA). I was able to do this regularly until about 2 months ago or so.. Do you think it may be a Proscan program issue or an RR settings or something else... Anyone else with same challenge?

Thank you for any advise.

This is fixed. Will be in the next release not out yet.

kirkco

Premium Subscriber
I'm seeing the same thing as the OP.

I tried importing Colorado's DTRS, Louisiana's LWIN, Arkansas's AWIN, Missouri's MOSWIN, & TxWARN, a large regional system here in Texas. All imported correctly.

When I try to import UCA, all I get is just the system's title, no data. Tried several times, making sure that all sites & agencies were selected. Still no joy.

Was wondering if the fact that UCA is a Motorola Type II system played any part in the misfire. So, I tried importing Massachusetts's State Police, which is also a Type II. It imported correctly, as did a test import on a local (to me) Type II system. It also fully imported, no issues.

Not sure what's wrong, but there must be something out of place or unique on UCA, that causes import to fail.

Thank you for looking into this. I'm glad it's not just me. And it looks like it will be fixed in the next release. Thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.