cant download wsp statewide or union gap

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbo19681968

Hello everyone I cant find the frequency to down load for the wsp can anyone point me in the right direction thanks jim

nessnet

Premium Subscriber

code3kid

Hello everyone I cant find the frequency to down load for the wsp can anyone point me in the right direction thanks jim
Listen to 154.920 in P25 mode or site 37 or 38 on the VHF JIWN (P25 Phase 1 trunking System) If you listen to the JIWN, you should hear what you want on talkgroup 59311.

jimbo19681968

Thanks everyone that replied I think I have that issue solved lol now on to my next problem. again thanks for the help

nessnet

Premium Subscriber
Uh, if you mean you hear nothing on WSP Conventional P25 VHF, then you have a problem.

Interesting..... I say this because I hear nothing at all on any of the old conventional freqs. in the Seattle metro.
Checking my programming, everything is the same as it is in RR.

EVERYTHING I hear is on JWIN / WSP 700.
In fact, I assigned system QKs to all 3 WSP, so I could turn off the old conventional freqs.
Didn't get rid of them, because I didn't know if they were still being used in E WA.

Of course, if there still is traffic on this (old conventional) system here on the westside, I want to find out why I am not hearing it...

RBMTS

155.580 is alive and well for P25 for Seattle. It is very active and much easier to listen to compared to JWIN and the 700Mhz. You should be hearing it.

nessnet

Premium Subscriber
155.580 is alive and well for P25 for Seattle. It is very active and much easier to listen to compared to JWIN and the 700Mhz. You should be hearing it.

I stand corrected.
I got out of the valley and up on Nike Hill so I had a better line of sight south.
Disabled location, just in case.
155.68 - S King
155.65 - W Sno
154.77 - Clallam & Jeff
This was just in the short while I was up there.

in addition to the activity on both JWIN (Cougar) and WSP (700, King Simulcast)

Status
Not open for further replies.