Can't find Maryborough, Hervey Bay, Bundaberg police feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

chavs

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows which of the web-based feeds broadcasts QPS covering the Maryborough, Hervey Bay and Bundaberg areas?

South East > Sunshine Coast goes up to just before Gympie, and then the Central > Rockhampton covers the Rockhampton area further up, but can't seem to find anything covering the area in between.

Thanks!

Comint

Premium Subscriber
Hi, just wondering if anyone knows which of the web-based feeds broadcasts QPS covering the Maryborough, Hervey Bay and Bundaberg areas?

South East > Sunshine Coast goes up to just before Gympie, and then the Central > Rockhampton covers the Rockhampton area further up, but can't seem to find anything covering the area in between.
None of the feeds on Radio Reference.

I suppose you realise that the feeds are provided by Members, and obviously no one in those areas is interested in providing feeds.

--
Comint

chavs

yes, i realise that, i just wondered if i was looking in the right place as i'm based in the UK. but thanks.

herveybay

Hey there chavs, recently moved to the region and just found this thread - I have created a stream for the local Maryborough / Hervey bay and other emergency services comms channel.

Check it out :p Hervey Bay Police Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.