Can't find sites for some counties...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikenrhonda

I'm working on making systems for each county in Arkansas so I can use location based scanning. Problem is, I can find talk group data for the following counties but no tower site data. Maybe some of them use adjacent county tower sites? Any help / info would be greatly appreciated!

Calhoun
Carrol
Chicot
Clay
Cleveland
Conway
Desha
Howard
Izard
Lafayette
Lee
Monroe
St. Francis
Sevier
Sharp
Woodruff

mikenrhonda

Yeah, they're not on there either. I've looked at the site map on RR also and the site list on RR and there just aren't any sites listed for those counties. I'm guessing maybe they use towers in the adjacent counties? I guess I'm just going to put in the sites for the adjacent counties and hope for the best. Thanks for the reply and info.

MLANC

I'm working on making systems for each county in Arkansas so I can use location based scanning. Problem is, I can find talk group data for the following counties but no tower site data. Maybe some of them use adjacent county tower sites? Any help / info would be greatly appreciated!

Calhoun
Carrol
Chicot
Clay
Cleveland
Conway
Desha
Howard
Izard
Lafayette
Lee
Monroe
St. Francis
Sevier
Sharp
Woodruff
Izard county uses the Iron Mountain tower in Stone County. That’s the only county on your list that I know about.

ArkTex

KA5AAA
Premium Subscriber
Conway only has one TG on AWIN, most of their stuff is still just using the same old DMR and FM.

Status
Not open for further replies.