Can't hear Lebanon EDACS

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyNolt

I have a PRO 2096 scanner and used win96 to install frequencies in to my 2096 along with the talkgroups for Lebanon city police. I live in northern Lancaster county but I can not hear any police communications. I have 453.0250 in bank 1 channel 01 and 453.3125 in bank 2 channel 01 and the rest of the frequencies follow. Will the 2096 receive the digital signal automaticly? I noticced that on the bottom line the display that is shows EDAC: none, what does that mean? Some in another forum asked if I could hear any on the control channels, I did not. Thanks in advance for any help Roy

n3ncn

Premium Subscriber
This will be a 2 System / Multi-Site EDACS System using both Analog & Digital ProVoice Audio Modes.

I don't belive you can listen to provoice I COULD BE WRONG it's been known to happen

Last edited:

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Roy,

Your Win96 freq section should look similar to this first picture and the talkgroup section should look similar to the second. However, if you do not hear any CC noise, then you may be to far from the tower.

Last edited:

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Mark is correct, the list of ID's for Lebanon PD can't me monitored. Likely why the are Unidentified.

scan-pa

RRDB Admin
Database Admin
fmon said:
Mark is correct, the list of ID's for Lebanon PD can't me monitored. Likely why the are Unidentified.

Correct, except for a few cross patch Talkgroups, all Police will be Digital ProVoice.

Non Monitorable.

County Police is next to move to the new system.

Then County EMS

Then County Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.