Can't hear Traffic on 3 Freqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich806

Member-KE5EWY
I am in Lubbock TX and am trying to listen to Ransom Canyon which is on a P25 Phase II System. I can hear the Simulcast group (PD, FD, EMS) with no problem but on Radio Reference it even lists Ransom Canyon and 3 Freqs and shows RFSS 5 (5) Site 005 (5) and I have it downloaded to my SDS100 in the bundle which also includes Idalou and Abernathy and they have listings and it even flashes Ransom Canyon on the Display (for a quick second) under Lubbock County along with Abernathy and Idalou vs the 16 freqs for simulcast. I tried to copy just the Ransom Canyon part to create it's own area but it will not let me append that by itself. Can anyone let me know what I'm missing. I'm sure it's something simple. Thank you.

Attachments

• RRPIC.jpg
    RRPIC.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 11

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I am in Lubbock TX and am trying to listen to Ransom Canyon which is on a P25 Phase II System. I can hear the Simulcast group (PD, FD, EMS) with no problem but on Radio Reference it even lists Ransom Canyon and 3 Freqs and shows RFSS 5 (5) Site 005 (5) and I have it downloaded to my SDS100 in the bundle which also includes Idalou and Abernathy and they have listings and it even flashes Ransom Canyon on the Display (for a quick second) under Lubbock County along with Abernathy and Idalou vs the 16 freqs for simulcast. I tried to copy just the Ransom Canyon part to create it's own area but it will not let me append that by itself. Can anyone let me know what I'm missing. I'm sure it's something simple. Thank you.
See my answer in your duplicate thread in the Texas forum.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
Continue here...

Status
Not open for further replies.