Cant Log Into RR With any BuTel software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedm

Premium Subscriber
Hi,

I cannot log into RadioReference with any of my BuTel software with my Dell Latitude D820 running Windows 7.

I can log into RR with the Dell 820 with IE, Chrome and Fire Fox so it is not a wrong password issue.

The 820 had no problem logging until a few month ago.

No new software has been installed.

But that does not rule out the MS updates and something being deleted or changed.

My other 3 Dell computers using Windows 7 and the BuTel software log in without any problem

I have BuTel software for my 396T, 436 and 325P2 and they all work with my the other 3 computers.

I cannot log in with any of the 3 programs for the above radios using the BuTel software with the Dell 820 using Win 7.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Best Regards
Sincerely,
Ted

QDP2012

I too cannot connect to RR using ARC500. I can using Win500, so I know it's not the credentials.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I have the PRO version of ARC500 and that seems to log in and download from RR database with no problems.

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
Just tried on ARC536PRO & ARC500PRO and could login. running Win7Pro. Perhaps it was a glitch, are you able to get in now? Maybe a security program on your pc is blocking your attempt to connect.

QDP2012

I was using ARC500Pro in my earlier post, and just tried it again. Initially, it still gave the error message, but this time I reentered the password and it worked. So, either I changed the RR password since the last use of ARC500Pro (which I don't think happened), or there was a glitch, and re-entering the password took care of it.

Tedm

Premium Subscriber
Cant Log Into RR Dell Latitude D820 Running Win 7 With ARC Software

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. The other 2 Dells like the Dell Latitude D820 running that is no longer able to log onto RR was formally a XP like the 1525 and 620. The other was a Win 8.1 converted to Win 7.

Only the Dell Latitude D820 running Windows 7 has the log in problem.

It has worked in the past as an XP, Vista and Win 7.

It has just stopped being able to long in.

The programs it has problems with are the ARC for the 436 and 325P2 .

Since it is only an issue on this computer and not the other 3 the problem has to be with the Dell Latitude D820 not RR or the ARC program problem

Thanks for the reply
Sincerely,
Ted

Status
Not open for further replies.