Can't monitor Knoxville PD or Sheriff's Dept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrenaline03

I uploaded the frequencies and trunk systems from this site using ARC330 but I don't hear squat from either of the police agencies or the EMS and Paramedics. I checked the freq's in the scanner and they all end in .2125 (about 6 of them) but while doing a limit search, I found them at other freq's close to those. Are there different freq's that what RadioReference has in their database? Thanks.

Last edited:

click23

Premium Subscriber
zip up the Arc330 file, post the file, and I'll take a look at it. But it sounds like you have only entered the control channels, you can do this but you have to select the control channel only option.

Robert

Adrenaline03

You are right, somehow it only intsalled those channels. I spent about two hours scanning the freq's and grabbed about 20 more. I will double check how Arc330 works since I just got it last week. Thanks for the help.

Codeman

I've been using Arc396 for several months without problems, so I suspect Arc330 will work just fine for you. I've heard traffic on about 95% of the Knoxville/Knox County system and I think the RR DB is pretty much correct. I've heard some traffic on TGID 784 (not listed here), but I haven't been able to figure out who it is or what it's used for.

Status
Not open for further replies.