Can't tune pro 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phenixrisin

I recently bought a pro 18 and have had zero luck with getting it to tune to the Durham NC police. I have used the wiki as well as searched but haven't found any answer. Durham runs on the Motorola II. It is also called Viper which is an acronym. So I loaded all of Viper and can hear everyone besides Durham police, where I live. So any help of what I'm doing wrong would be great. If not I'm either going to junk the scanner or sell it on flea Bay.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

detroit780

Silent Key
Database Admin
Durham

Looks like they don't use VIPER they are on their won system.

City of Durham Trunking System, Durham, North Carolina - Scanner Frequencies

The notes say VIPER is back up only

I recently bought a pro 18 and have had zero luck with getting it to tune to the Durham NC police. I have used the wiki as well as searched but haven't found any answer. Durham runs on the Motorola II. It is also called Viper which is an acronym. So I loaded all of Viper and can hear everyone besides Durham police, where I live. So any help of what I'm doing wrong would be great. If not I'm either going to junk the scanner or sell it on flea Bay.

Phenixrisin

Now is there a way to manually enter the channel freq. On the software?

Phenixrisin

So as an update I did a bunch of updating this morning and this scanner has been lighting up but still no Durham County or city. It's picking up more then ever but there is still no sign of Durham just surrounding areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.