Canton PD 3 Automated Messages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OH-SIGINT

Premium Subscriber
Hearing various automated messages today that have a tone and then say "Emergency in such an such place, canton municipal court, police assistance needed". I assume they are testing an alarm system as the message will be from a different place i.e bailiffs desk, jury chambers, etc., every time I hear it.

r_eugene1

Hearing various automated messages today that have a tone and then say "Emergency in such an such place, canton municipal court, police assistance needed". I assume they are testing an alarm system as the message will be from a different place i.e bailiffs desk, jury chambers, etc., every time I hear it.
We have that here too in Clinton County. I believe that it was used 1 or 2 time in real emergency cases. It is tied in to our 800mhz system and gets dispatched on the sheriff TG.

jerk

They've had the system, but it was on another group-Court Security, and they test it the buttons, periodicity, sounds like they have changed groups for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.