canton pd

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefox2163

is anyone hearing canton pd on 453.7000? im thinking due to power issues they might be running low power or something cause i havent heard a peep out of them in the past several days im here in newbritain thanks!

scanningisfun

is anyone hearing canton pd on 453.7000? im thinking due to power issues they might be running low power or something cause i havent heard a peep out of them in the past several days im here in newbritain thanks!

I haven't heard anything either. I right by Canton so I don't know what the deal is.

bluefox2163

wonder if theyve changed frequencies or it might have something to do with power issues,please keep me updated if you here anything on this thread if you can thanks!

CT22

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
You guys have to stop thinking that just because you can't hear something that the reason is a frequency change. This is almost never the case...

W1KNE

Owner ScanNewEngland
Database Admin
wonder if theyve changed frequencies or it might have something to do with power issues,please keep me updated if you here anything on this thread if you can thanks!

This would be the most educated and best guess on it. With the wide-spread power outages, come telephone outages too. If Canton PD is tied to their repeater via telco line, that could be down. Or the primary site's generator failed, ran out of fuel, etc...

scanningisfun

I went through Canton last night to get the Midnight release of Modern Warfare 3 and I heard the Canton PD. It's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.