Canton/Stark County Motorola Trunked System Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

neod

Hello:

I have a GRECOM PSR-800, latest firmware and latest database and I only receive traffic on the Canton/Stark County Trunked system from Canton Fire (CFD1). I never hear anything from the other services on that system. In particular, I want to hear Jackson Township PD since they moved away from their old UHF system about a 8 months ago.

I know the radio is programmed correctly as I've gone through it 15 times to make sure.

Anybody have any ideas??

Thanks

jdgohus1

Premium Subscriber
Hi Neod,

Did you get it working yet? Can I ask you how you setup the Canton/Stark system, did you enter it manually or did you import from RR? One thing to check would is to make sure you have the rebanding set correctly for this site as it has been rebanded. I also have the PSR-800 and this site works great on this radio. I also have the TRX-1 and it also is working great with this site. I use the EZ Scan software and import from RR and it has always worked great for me. Jackson Twp. PD sounds great on this system since they switched. There are rumors that Jackson Twp FD will also be joining this system soon. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.